- Cheap Brokerage (Rs 20 or 0.01% which ever is lower)
The first and foremost thing that is required for intraday trading is cheap brokerage as brokerage eats up a lot of profit and exaggerate your losses.
• Free equity delivery
• All your equity delivery investments (NSE, BSE), absolutely free — ₹0 brokerage.
• 20 intraday equity and F&O trades
• 20 or 0.01% (whichever is lower) per executed order on intraday trades across equity, currency, and commodity trades across NSE, BSE, and MCX.
Here are the screen shot of brokerage to be paid for Turnover of Rs 1 lakh
The other thing every intraday trader wants is higher leverage or margin. Zerodha Provides upto 27.8 X times of your money for intraday trade on commission free basis
To trade for Rs 1,00,000 intraday you require Rs 3600 in your account
- Web based Tools (with charting facilities)
In this fast moving world Everybody wants to day intraday while sitting in their offices or On the go in traffic. Zerodha has excellent web based tools by which you can trade anywhere on the go using google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini or internet explorer. There is android and ios app available as well
• Light weight HTML5 with extensive charting and unlimited historical data. Kite web.
• Available on Android and iOS.
• Kite user manual.
• Kite connect to build own trading experience. API doc. Kite forum.
• Pi – Advanced charting with backtesting, expert advisors, and more.
• Pi help section on Zconnect.
• What are the different order types available at Zerodha?
• Stoploss orders.
Support is the backbone of any business. Zerodha provides call and trade facilities if you don’t have access to internet and quick support response to your queries both via call and mail
Yes of course it is reliable. All the shares you purchase are saved with Depositiories (NSDL and CDSL). If you don’t like service you can migrate to any broker hassle free.
Yet , FYI (For your information) Zerodha has Credibility of having run the business successfully over the last 6 years with 2.5 lakh clients which makes up 5% of intraday transaction on NSE, BSE and MCX
- Interactive learning
Make a Smart Decision opt for Zerodha
if you want to start an account with zerodha you can use the link given below