In today’s trading and investment world, we need a modern broker who can act as a Onestop Shop for all our investment and trading needs.
My recommended broker is Upstox. Here’s Why –
Cost Effective – Upstox is the most cost effective broker in India. In India, there are 2 type of brokers – Traditional and Discount Brokers. Traditional brokers charge the brokerage on per lot basis where as discount brokers charge brokerage on per trade basis. This means that if you purchase 5 lots of an option contract then a traditional broker will charge you brokerage on 5 lots around Rs. 300 where as a traditional broker will charge brokerage on a single trade which will cost you just 20 bucks. So it’s always good to have an account with the discount broker. Upstox brokerage charges are the lowest in India –
- Equity Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity – Rs. 20/trade
- Equity Delivery Trades – FREE
Full Bouquet of Service – Whether you are a trader or an investor, it’s important that your broker is providing all market related service. Upstox covers all products
- Commodities and
- Mutual Funds
Amazing User Interface – Upstox Interface is simply amazing. It provides very handy tools which are actually needed while trading. Below are my favourite features of Upstox UI –
- Multi Scrip Select – It enables us to select scrips and it’s f&o contracts in one go using a common search. For Ex – Search “Reliance” and add Reliance Eq, Reliance Fut and CE PE also.
- Price Alert on Mobile and Email – You can setup to receive a Mobile and Email alert when your favourite stock comes to your desired level. I do my research in the evening and setup alert using this feature. No need to stare the screen the whole day.
- Amibroker Integration – This is real Automated Trading. Upstox has enabled to link your trading account with Amibroker and automate your trading. This feature is available at a nominal price.
- Impactful User Interface – Below is a view of how a typical watchlist looks like in Upstox. It contains all the necessary information and smartly gives more info. I like the way they have included a snapshot of line chart for every stock so that you can interprete the movement in a glance.
- Customer Care Chat Service – Upstox provides a dedicated customer care executive who can help you to resolve all your queries and issues
Instant account opening – It’s easy to open an Upstox account. Its a completely online process if your can e-verify using Aadhar OTP. To open your Upstox account, you can click here
Open Demat Account Online For Free and get complimentary benefits worth Rs 28,000 also
5 thoughts on “Why should one choose Upstox?”
Is OPTIONS TRADING also done on Upstox and Zerodha ?
Yes it can be done in both